Family Information Service
Telephone: 01267 246555
FIS text service: Please start your message with ‘Children’ and send to 07786 202747
Fax: 01267 246745
HM Revenue and Customs starting in business e-learning package
The package advises on the tax and National Insurance issues involved in starting a business.
The package covers subjects including:
- Starting in Business
- Registering your self employment
- What records should I keep?
- What can I claim against my Income?
- VAT registration
- Becoming an Employer
Training for Childcare Providers
First Aid, Child Protection and Basic Food Hygiene courses are organised by the Carmarthenshire Children’s Partnership. Please note that in order to access this training, you must already be working within an early years or childcare setting in Carmarthenshire.
To find out about future courses, please contact the Children’s Partnership on 01267 246555.
Mudiad Ysgolion Meithrin National Training Scheme
Cam wrth Gam delivers MYM's national training scheme and achieves this through:
Cam wrth Gam welcomes learners who want the opportunity to use and improve their Welsh.
For further information, contact:
- Offering NVQ training at Levels 2 and 3 for those wishing to work in early years care and education settings.
- Organising work placements for candidates in Cylchoedd Meithrin and Nursery classes across Wales.
Cam wrth Gam
Mudiad Ysgolion Meithrin's Head Office
The Integrated Centre
Boulevard de Saint-Brieuc
Ceredigion SY23 1PD
Tel: 01970 639601
Or call free on 08000 11 22 33